The True Charity Network is an association of like-minded organizations that serve the poor. This includes churches, 501(c)(3) charities, for-profit social enterprises, or any civic group that brings members together to learn about and resolve poverty.
The True Charity Network is your way to:
Learn about more effective ways to serve the poor
- Explore our interactive online courses with 10 users free, additional codes half-off
- Experience proven training with our staff (free half-day session, subsequent for half-off)
- Consult with our team about improving your programs
- Engage with webinars that keep you on track
- Teach pre-packaged curriculum to your own organization
Connect with like-minded organizations to scale your impact
- Stay in the loop on trends and news through our monthly e-publication: Ennoble
- Contribute your wins and best practices to inspire other organizations
- Attend our annual summit with discounted tickets
Leverage our path to True Charity Certification to show donors that you “walk the walk”
Share practical digital tools with other organizations through our member’s portal
Network with like-minded members through our digital directory
Benefit from access to tools like the NextJob employment readiness software for your clients
Influence the systems that perpetuate poverty
Engage state and federal lawmakers by letting us take your concerns and stories to our advocacy partners
Collaborate with us to create free public service announcements for radio and billboards to spread awareness of your organization and the principles of effective charity
Support the movement that spreads your core values to other nonprofits as well as potential future donors to your organization
Total cost: $240 a year, only $20 a month.
This price is a flat rate for each organization, regardless of size. Why so inexpensive? Because we understand that impact requires scale, so we don’t want cost to be a barrier for small organizations. We have our own donor base that allows us to deliver this value to you below cost.